Diagnosis

Archives for April 2019

Discussion List

• Shirl3
    Hello
    Hello I’m Shirley 52. Diagnosed with breast cancer in sept 2017. Finished treatment May 2018. I str…
    Shirl3 42 views 2 comments Most recent by Shirl3 Diagnosis
  • Shirl3
    Hi everyone newbie here. I was diagnosed with breast cancer sept 2017. Finished treatment last may.…
    Shirl3 33 views 0 comments Started by Shirl3 Diagnosis
  • Sam65
    Losing my mind
    Hello all. I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer on 10th March after a colonoscopy exam. At the be…
    Sam65 265 views 9 comments Most recent by 4Gretton Diagnosis
  • Sam1578
    Metastatic malignant melanome
    Hi. I have recently been diagnosed with metastatic malignant melanoma in my lymph nodes, measuring …
    Answered Sam1578 111 views 4 comments Most recent by Yorkshirelass5010 Diagnosis
  • Andy
    Breast cancer
    Hi, been diagnosed with breast cancer last Thursday. Since then I feel like I'm inside a washing ma…
    Andy 431 views 46 comments Most recent by Sunshinedaff Diagnosis
  • christine
    anal cancer
    I have recently been told I have anal cancer and waiting for results of 3 scans before I know my tr…
    christine 102 views 17 comments Most recent by RobertA Diagnosis
  • She
    New to this community
    Hello I have just joined. The discussion groups sound interesting. last year I was diagnosed with b…
    She 51 views 1 comment Most recent by Sunshinedaff Diagnosis
  • LizMc
    Raising awareness
    Not all cancers are widely reported. Rare cancers in women need to highlighted. I have been diagno…
    LizMc 72 views 0 comments Started by LizMc Diagnosis
  • Phil
    Just starting out
    Been diagnosed with prostate cancer . Have been waiting for results of bone scan and MRI . Thankful…
    Phil 51 views 6 comments Most recent by RobertA Diagnosis
  • Florence18
    Synovial sarcoma
    Hi, ive recently been diagnosed with high grade synovial sarcoma in my left thigh. I’m currently ha…
    Answered Florence18 72 views 5 comments Most recent by MrBumpsMum Diagnosis
  • spitfire
    Hi I am new
    Hi I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer I have had a lumpectomy I am her2 positive so I was …
    Answered spitfire 122 views 11 comments Most recent by spitfire Diagnosis
  • Kenzie123
    Lung cancer
    Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with lung cancer, tomorrow I will get my results of various scan…
    Kenzie123 112 views 8 comments Most recent by Sunshinedaff Diagnosis

Category List

• Cancer Forum
    Whether you're a patient, ex-patient or caring for a loved one going through cancer, this community is for anyone affected by cancer. Our panel of experts offer practical advice and solutions to your questions, and our Community members share stories and provide support on your journey.
  • Menopause Forum
    For menopausal women looking for help, support and answers. Talk with our panel of menopause experts and get answers to your questions or hang out and talk with others who understand the many symptoms of the menopause.
  • Coming Soon

Our Next Community

Coming Soon