Home Stress & Anxiety Expert Q&A Hub Managing day-to-day life with stress & anxiety

Struggles of working from home full time.

How's everyone getting along with WFH? All my colleagues love it but I struggle so much. I cannot focus, get distracted by the smallest thing and I'm more anxious and stressful than ever before.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mary78Mary78 Posts: 30 ✭✭

I found having a designated space to work really helps. I created a little office corner for myself with a desk, a comfy chair, a plant and some candles. Previously I was trying to work in the bedroom, the kitchen, from the sofa etc and it just didn't work, I didn't have the mental space if that makes sense.

Also I make sure to follow a morning routine, so I dress up, have a tea, take my dog for a walk each day. It gives some structure to my day.

• danWdanW Posts: 9

Thank you for flagging this @Kat Walker ... this is literally me right now. I'm a very sociable person and I need people around me to feel motivated.We have these daily coffee chats at work which help though. Just a couple mins each day to check in with each other, helps to feel a bit more connected. Perhaps you could suggest this to your boss or if they're not keen, schedule one with your friends over lunch break