Home Stress & Anxiety Expert Q&A Hub Ask a mental health practitioner

Ask a self-care & mindset coach | Shanley Lewis (launching next week)

Blanka_CBlanka_C Posts: 347 Community Admin

Learn to take a step back, find your calm and build a positive mindset; plus get to know a range of self-help techniques to help you feel a little more in control. Simply post your questions below and Shanley will be in touch with a personalised response within 72 hours.

About Shanley

Shanley Lewis is a Self-care Coach, Psychological Therapist and the Founder of Good to Me. She has been working with in the NHS with people experiencing a wide-range mental health difficulties and their families.

Shanley has been involved in research, looking at the experiences people with mental health problems face.

“From working as a mental health care professional, I myself reap the benefits of practicing good self-care. I encourage all my clients I work with to practice self-care. They mention how important and enjoyable self-care is in improving their mental wellbeing, and the difficulty of practicing when they are not feeling 100%".

Shanley's mission is to help people to learn the skill of self-care, as she believes this is a skill that many of us have not been taught.