New Moderator

Good afternoon ladies! My name is Sheila & I'm a new moderator for this wonderful forum! I'm 56 years young (LOL 😂) married with 2 teenage sons! I started my menopause on my 50th Year & in the beginning really felt like I'd been hit by a non-stop express train!! Happily though...I've emerged safely out the other side but do have to remember my "triggers" which can set me off in different ways....too much sugar or alcohol or poor diet can really still play havoc with me on both a physical, mental or emotional level!!

Anyway...I'm really happy to be on board this forum journey with all of you lovely ladies! I certainly don't claim to know all the answers re/menopause but I'll be glad to help as much as possible & discuss my own experiences!! X

Comments

• KazKaz Posts: 482 mod

Welcome Sheila!

It's good to have you with us ☺

• sheilasheila Posts: 5

Many thanks Kaz.....no doubt there'll be new things to learn & lovely people to meet & help on this lovely new forum...👍😁💚

• Julie20Julie20 Posts: 150 mod

Morning Sheila

Welcome, great to have you on board, we are all on this journey together and can learn from each other :)

• sheilasheila Posts: 5

You said it girl...many thanks Julie!! We are ALWAYS learning on this menopausal voyage...!!! 👍😀💚