Home Menopause Forum My Menopause Symptoms & Solutions

New to the group

Good evening ladies,

My name is Monica and I am going to be working with you ladies as a moderator with Live Better with Menopause. I look forward to meeting with everyone in the discussions. I am very excited about this opportunity because I have been dealing with menopause since 2013 and sometimes it is hard but I also realize that I am not alone so you ladies will be a big part of my support as we all go through this new stage of life.

I am 52 years old and I live in the United States and I am a wife been married for 2.5 years now but I have known my husband for 21 years (will have to tell you about it one day it is a long story). I have three granddaughters yes, I said 3 granddaughters no boys at all) and my child is a girl too. My grand babies are ages 11, 7, and 2. I love being a grandmother it is very rewarding.

I look forward to speaking with you in relations to menopause and all of the symptoms and craziness that it causes and sometimes I do feel crazy going through this stage of life but I am trying to do my best by staying positive about it but it can be difficult at times.

I am not an expert on menopause I can only speak about my experiences so that is why I am on this platform is to learn and discuss just like everyone else but if there is something that I don't know, I will definitely research it for you and get back to you.

I look forward to our conversations and I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend.

Comments

• flowergirl5flowergirl5 Posts: 9

Hi @MonicaM,

Just wanted to say a massive welcome to our Community - it's great to have you on board!

Can't wait to chat to you around the forum. And yes, we'd love to hear the story of you and your husband one day. :) x

• MonicaMMonicaM Posts: 189 mod

@flowergirl5 thank you for the warm welcome and I will keep the story in mind to share one day :)