Omega 7 and dryness

Vaginal dryness, dry eyes, dry mouth, dry skin - has Omega 7 made these better for any of you?

Comments

• JuJu23JuJu23 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Hi I saw a nutritionist after surgical menopause who suggested omega 3’s rather than omega 7 - it might be worth looking closer into that ...
  • SagraSagra Posts: 4
    Ooh! Thank you. I will definitely try that.

Have you tried anything else apart from that?

By the way, I found this article, in case it is of any help to anybody.
  • @Sagra what's the article? I don't think the link posted. Would like to read anything about this
    @icecoldwater, this is the link: http://mdcurrent.in/patients/omega-3-7-6-9-whats-the-difference/

It talks about the different Omegas and their differences, but I don't think they do it from a menopausal point of view.

I guess I should keep researching! :)
  • JuJu23JuJu23 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Hi - Will have a read of that myself thanks ...only tried an oil called Swoon from boots - smells divine anyway ! 
    Oh, sounds good. I'll try that when I have a chance. Thanks @JuJu23!
  • KazKaz Posts: 461 mod
    Sagra said:
    Vaginal dryness, dry eyes, dry mouth, dry skin - has Omega 7 made these better for any of you?
    Hadn’t heard of this, but I’ve decided to give it a try. I hope I get to come back with some positive results in a few weeks! 😊 
  • yagz143yagz143 Posts: 2

Wanted to point out that I use Membrasin for vaginal dryness and it works great! It does in fact have Omega 7's and Omega 3's and other vitamins in the supplement. Took me about 3 weeks to see results.