Hot Flushes

Hi

I went throughout the menopause 10 years ago but had breast cancer 7 years ago which was treated. I’ve been taking Letrozole for 7 years and the hot flushes came back and are awful. Would Menomagic help even though they are chemically induced hot flushes?

Thanks

Ruthy66

Comments

• KazKaz Posts: 482 mod
    edited August 5

Hi @Ruthy66,

Welcome to the forum.

It's awful when you think you're rid of a symptom, for it to come back again.

Hope the letrozole is working really well for you.

I think, the thing with Menomagic is, that's its entirely natural, so you know you can try it without worry.

I've used it, and really like it. I like to rub a little in at pulse points - wrists, behind the ears etc. The best result for me though, was rubbing it into my feet, especially since they tend to always be out of the bottom of the covers all the time! And it smells lovely!

@Steven - any advice you can give @Ruthy66? 😊

• StevenSteven Posts: 9 Menopause Anxiety & Stress Expert

Hi @Ruthy66,

Menomagic could help; we've had feedback from women on similar treatments that find the cream effective for cooling their skin during chemically induced hot flush episodes, and even men that are taking medication for prostate cancer treatment have found it can help them, too. There's no guarantee, but it's likely to help.

Best wishes,

Steven :)

Check Out Menomagic to find out more about tackling hot flushes
    Follow Menomagic & Sole Therapies on Facebook
    Instagram Menomagic