How can I get a direct help from expect?

Need help with my menopause symptoms tired almost all the time with pain, body itching,  blotting, pain in my head, an many other symptom. Please help
Tagged:

Best Answers

• HousefaithHousefaith Posts: 7
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Kaz, really appreciate your reply, am new to group so I didn't really know how to post or what to say about my symptoms. Please am sorry if I went the wrong way about it. Please l really need help, hoping to hear from you soon thank you so much. 

Answers

Really need help for my severe menopause symptoms
  • KazKaz mod Posts: 482 mod
    Really need help for my severe menopause symptoms
    Hello @Housefaith

Thanks for posting on the forum.

If you want to direct a question to one of our experts, then follow the link I'll put at the bottom of the page and ask your question on their discussion threads.
    Please have a read to see what each of the experts offers. Experts will answer, but it may take a while for them to do so.

Otherwise, it will be women such as myself, who will respond. Either we've been through, or are going through the menopause. We aren't experts, but we may have information or suggestions that could be helpful for you.

I've seen your other posts too, and will try to respond a little later today.

https://community.livebetterwith.com/menopause/categories/ask-the-menopause-experts
  • Julie20Julie20 mod Posts: 145 mod
    Need help with my menopause symptoms tired almost all the time with pain, body itching,  blotting, pain in my head, an many other symptom. Please help
    Hi @Housefaith
    Have you seen your GP regarding your symptoms? And would you be willing to try hrt? 
    Menopause symptoms are very different for each of us and can be hard to advise on what to use  have you tried menopace? A lot of ladies say they help. 
    I think the first step you need to take is to speak to your GP as there are lots of things that can be used to help with the awful symptoms of menopause.
    X
    Hi Julie, thanks for replying to my email really appreciate it. Like you said everyone is different when it comes to menopause symptoms, am already on hrt since on Friday from my Dr, before then I have been taking menopause support from A.Vogel for at least a week plus. My symptoms are really difficult to explain to anyone else to understand what you are really going through. Another issue is l just had a hysterectomy Leaving my ovaries 14 June 2019 still recovering now having to cope with all these symptoms that I can not even explain my self. But some of the symptoms are tied all the time pain all over or sometime some parts of the body, itching ,blotting, foggy head feeling sick, some time really bad nausea, chest holding, dizziness, headache, painful eyes, itching eyes feeling heavy mostly from your waist down, no energy, but am not anaemic, most of the time my head feels so full that I have to struggle to keep my eyes open, but I don't know how to explain it properly which is so frustrating. Just to let you know that the Urology has yet remove the stent that was put in before the surgery. But my Gynaecology said am still recovering that may be the reason, but am not sure if that's the reason. 
    Thanks again
    Hi Julie, thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate it, like you said I will do my very best to take things easy. Am happy that you do understand what is happening. Hope to get back to you soon let you know know if everything has. Thanks again for your understanding, but I must say is a bit better than before.
    Thanks