GIVEAWAY!!! Win a pair of Confitex leakproof underwear, worth £29.99!

Blanka_CBlanka_C Posts: 44 Community Admin

Hello Ladies!

Summer’s approaching - but there’s no reason why bladder issues should hold you back!

We know bladder weakness & incontinence during menopause can be frustrating and embarrassing - so we wanted to help you stay confident and comfortable by giving 3 pairs of this amazing, leakproof Confitex underwear (worth £29.99 each) away totally free!

About Confitex underwear:

• Absorbent, breathable and waterproof
  • Machine washable and dryer friendly
  • Hypo-allergenic and environmentally friendly
  • Odour protective

You can have a look at the Product FAQs & size guide here: https://menopause.livebetterwith.com/products/confitex-full-brief-incontinence-underwear

For the chance to win this amazing product, simply post your top self-care tip for dealing with menopause below! T&Cs apply (see below.)

We’ll pick the winners at random on Wednesday 29th May. GOOD LUCK!

Terms and Conditions

1. The competition is run by Live Better With.
  2. You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
  3. All entries under the following thread on our community forum will enter the competition: ‘GIVEAWAY!!!Win a Confitex leakproof underwear, worth £29.99!’.
  4. The competition is run globally.
  5. The competition is live from Wednesday 22nd May 2019 to Wednesday 29th May 2019. We will close the competition at 12pm GMT on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
  6. The winners (3 in total) will be selected at random and notified after 12pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019.
  7. Each winner will receive a Confitex leakproof female underwear, worth £29.99. The winners will be able to determine the size, type and colour of the product by themselves. See the full range here: https://menopause.livebetterwith.com/collections/confitex.
  8. There is no alternative to the above-mentioned prize.
  9. The product will be shipped to the winners free of charge.
  10. No purchase or payment of any kind is needed to enter or win this competition.
  11. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are happy to be contacted by us via email should you be picked as a winner.
  12. This competition is in no way sponsored, administered and endorsed by or associated with Facebook.

Comments

• JanineJanine Posts: 3

I have found that switching from cows milk to soya milk has really helped to relieve the hot flushes.

• WjcWjc Posts: 1

Cannabis oil is great for alleviating anxiety and lifting mood. Also, reduce coffee consumption as this helps with fewer hot flushes!

• Max1968Max1968 Posts: 3

My self top tip.....

Improve the quality of your fluid consumption,especially in the hot summer months, by drinking just filtered water infused with fruit and herbs(lemon, blueberries,cranberry,mint, stevia leaf,vanilla pod, spearmint)

be creative on flavours, just natural !!

No sugar at all!! It aggravates the bladder....

No caffeine

Cool water reduces flushes

clean ingredients=better complexion

keep fluids up, just use nature's products....

• jjkjjk Posts: 2

My tip is taking time for me and the use of magnesium to keep calm and help sleep

• SIBSIB Posts: 2

Take things easy, I found if I rush around trying to get too much done my stress levels go up and so do my hot flushes. Be kind to yourself and lots of self care, whatever that looks like for you and regardless of what others are doing. And keep trying new activists and experiences ❤️😘

This discussion has been closed.