Hi just a bit concreasts I've have Cists in both my breasts do get checked in a regular basis

I often get told.its hormonal related by my GPS.However they are swollen and tender and now.am feeling uncomfortable ,tired irritated work full time within A Nursery Environment and just getting through my very demanding day .My Mum passed with pancreatic cancer 2 years ago aged 78 her natural mum also had breast.cancer just worried .I do take 1000mg Starflowerr oil ,juice plus caps. Consisting.of fruit,veg,and berries last consultation I had 1 drained and told not to take anything with green tea in anything also take menopause original caps yes I still have sleep deprivation hot flush and at least.1 stone over weight to combat this I walk every day and yoga once a.week finish 6pm.every 2nd week not to mention on the.go at my.work 24/7 now its foggy brain getting me down.

Answers

• KazKaz Posts: 482 mod

Hello @Garnet ,

Welcome to the forum.

Tired, irritatable, uncomfortable, foggy brain. It all certainly points to being peri/menopausal. It's great that you're already taking steps to get ahead of your symptoms. Exercise is great for releasing endorphins and making you feel better too, so that's really positive.

The fatigue was one of the things that I really struggled with - sometimes only getting two or three hours sleep a night. It's exhausting - somehow, the other symptoms might seem more manageable if you could manage to get a proper amount of sleep. I've attached a list of alternatives you could try to help with your symptoms. I spent a long time using all sorts of supplements and gadgets and gizmos. I tried a LOT - and some worked, some not so much. The thing is though, that there is hope!

My best tip would be the mindfulness app I use. I used to think it was all mumbo jumbo - but I was at the end of my tether one night and I thought I'd give it a go. I love it! Really! It helps me sleep, it calms me down, and I've even had relief from hot flushes! Who knew that could work? It's also drug free! It does take a bit of practice to get used to it, and I did feel a bit daft to begin with but it might be just the thing you're looking for to help cope with everything. It's the Clarity app by one of our lovely experts @Becks_Armstrong on the forum, but of course, there are other apps out there too. I love this one because it's specifically designed for women coping with menopause symptoms, and it's designed by women so definitely worth a look!

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a word with your GP too. It may be that your other symptoms are exacerbating the cysts you're already dealing with, especially if they are hormone related. It might be good, and put your mind at rest, to discuss your symptoms as well as your cysts.

Hope you can find something to help you. I'd love to know how you get on 😊