nausea

Hi. I'm 51 and have been perimenopausal for a couple of years. Each time a new symptom comes along, and there's been many, I try to find a natural way to make me feel better. I have recently been hit with a new symptom: nausea! I suffered crippling nausea all through my pregnancy, and I'm scared to death that it is going to become as chronic now. I'm not on HRT or any other medication, apart from natural supplements and CBD oil. Is there any advice out there on anything that could help me please?

Comments

• KazKaz Posts: 404 mod

Hello @weezer ,

Welcome to the forum - it's lovely to have you with us.

It's definitely possible that fluctuating hormone levels could be the cause of your nausea, but I wonder if it could also be possible that one of your supplements, or your CBD oil is making you feel nauseous? Perhaps something as simple as taking your supplements with food might make a difference.

When I was pregnant, and like you, suffering with nausea, I wore travel sickness bands to help with the symptoms. I wonder if they would work for you now?

If you don't want a trip to the GP, perhaps you could ask the pharmacist at your nearest chemist for some suggestions?

I hope you find something that helps! 😊