Home Menopause Forum My Menopause Symptoms & Solutions

Bone Erosion

Frankie_36Frankie_36 Posts: 1

In 2017 I had a hysterectomy and BSO due to Adenomyosis and Endometriosis with cyst scarred ovaries.

I'm taking calcium and D3 but my god I feel like my right foot is actually dying.

The pain is so bad, I walk the pain travels to my knee, if I drive it travels to my, if I'm just sitting there the pain goes into my toes..

I had an xray which shows bone erosion,.

Is this what I have to look forward to at 36 yrs old?

Will it get worse? Since the pain is bad to the point I can barely walk on it, is A&E called for? I don't know what to do anymore :(

Comments

• KazKaz Posts: 475 mod

Hello @Frankie_36 ,

Welcome to the forum - it's so lovely to have you with us.

You have had such a lot to deal with and I am so sorry that you are in pain.

I had an early hysterectomy like you but I have to be honest that I'm struggling to find something to help you with on this one. I get the odd ache and pain, but nothing as awful as you describe. I would urge you to have a conversation with your GP and be very clear about your symptoms and the impact they are having on all aspects of your life. I would do this as a matter of some urgency - living with pain can be overwhelming, and there are things that can be done to give you some relief.

Please try and get some help - I'd love you to keep in touch and let us know how you get on. 😊

• Julie20Julie20 Posts: 345 mod

Hi frankie_36

I'm do sorry you have to go through this. As Kaz said you do need to seek advice from your GP. They may be able to refer you to physio which may help and also supply you with a knee brace to support you when your foot is really bad from the walking.

Good luck X