Home Menopause Forum My Menopause Symptoms & Solutions

Hormone creams

cazycazy Posts: 2

Iv started taking wellsprings menopausal cream, progesterone one, iv just ordered the combined one as my night sweats are terrible, does anyone use this cream?

Answers

• KazKaz Posts: 475 mod
    edited February 2019

Hi Cazy,

Welcome to our forum. It's nice to have you with us.

I haven't heard of that cream, so I'm hoping that some of our other ladies have some experience they can share with you.

Night sweats are the worst aren't they? I'm interested to see if it helps. ☺

• cazycazy Posts: 2

Hi Katz, I will let you know, the progesterone one is for your moods, it works a bit, as some days I feel better than others.

its called wellsprings serenity cream, it comes from America..

worth a try. Anything is.. 😂🤪🙏

• Julie20Julie20 Posts: 345 mod

When I first went to see my GP I asked him for some oestrogen cream for down below as it was sore and had read its due to the thinning of the lining. He said yes he would do a prescription. Picked it up. Pharmacy man told me to use as directed.. Now my GP told me twice a day down below. So off I went and slapped it on my bits and they started burning. I got out the huge instrument sheet. Found the English reading bit and what do I find... APPLY TO YOUR SHOULDERS... lol.. Why when I had asked for vaginal cream did he give me that.. Luckily my warped sense of humour found it hilarious. This is the same gp that said I needed an urgent scan and sent me to an FGM clinic.. Think it's time for retirement..