new moderator

Good Morning, my name is Julie and I am a new moderator for the group. a little bit about myself: I'm 51 and live in London. I've been menopausal for about 2 years although I didn't realise this at the beginning, I just thought I was a moody mare:) I was only on HRT for 3 months then taken off of it due to excessive bleeding, I have just had 2 hysteroscopy's a D&C and ablation, still waiting for results. I cant say I'm enjoying this new time of my life but I'm embracing it. I want to try and get the word out there about menopause and what women actually go through. It was never spoken about years ago so ladies today are not knowing what to expect until it jumps up and smacks you in the face. lets speak about it, be open, say how you feel, get support from other members and learn to love yourself again. I'm really excited to be part of this amazing group and hope that I can bring lots of interesting discussions forward and help support all of you lovely ladies that are suffering.

Thanks

Julie X

Comments

• KazKaz Posts: 461 mod

Hello Julie,

We're delighted to have you with us.

Looking forward to getting to know you and supporting our ever growing community together.

Kaz 😊