Hi, I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks.I am also suffering memoryproblem recall,verbal memory

Hello,
Can you maybe offer some advice on what supplement s would be best for me please.

I suffer with poor concentration,bad memory recall,fuzzy thinking,verbal memory confusion and I think it could all be related to the menopause.It has affected all my relationships as my mind feel s so blank,it is awful to cope with day to day.
On top of this I suffer anxiety and panic in social situation s.

Please advise
Thank you
Helen

Best Answers

• KazKaz Posts: 402 mod
    Accepted Answer
    Tuscany1 said:
    Hello,
    Can you maybe offer some advice on what supplement s would be best for me please.

I suffer with poor concentration,bad memory recall,fuzzy thinking,verbal memory confusion and I think it could all be related to the menopause.It has affected all my relationships as my mind feel s so blank,it is awful to cope with day to day.
    On top of this I suffer anxiety and panic in social situation s.

Please advise
    Thank you
    Helen

Hello Helen,
    Welcome to our forum - and thanks for sharing your first post with us.
    Brain fog is absolutely one of the many symptoms of the menopause. It gets very frustrating to feel as if you’re losing control of your brain, and to be dealing with anxiety and panic attacks too must be doubly difficult for you.
    I get called the notebook lady because I have to carry a notebook and write everything down. I used to feel self conscious about it,  but I don’t care anymore. It’s the way I cope with forgetfulness, and mostly it works,
    Some ladies have mentioned taking Ginkgo Biloba and Omega 3 to help,  but I guess it’s one of those things that you have to try for yourself and see what works.
    Are you on HRT or receiving any help from your GP? I’d always suggest having a chat with them to make sure they’re aware of what you’re dealing with.
    I use a supplement called Lemon Aid 714 to help me get to sleep, but it can also be used in smaller amounts to help with anxiety and depression.
    The main thing to realise, is that you’re not on your own. There are a lot of us out there dealing with very similar things to you. 😊 

Answers

• Tuscany1Tuscany1 Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for your feedback,I'm grateful for your response.Im not on HRT but will maybe give the ginkgo and fish oils a go.

Much appreciated,
    Regards
    Helen