Award-Winning Nutrionist Nicki Williams Joins Us For Our First Ever Ask Me Anything Event!

2»

Comments

• Nicki_WilliamsNicki_Williams Posts: 25 Menopause Expert
    Kaz said:
    Hello Nicki,
    Thanks so much for all your useful information tonight!
    Really interesting reading through your responses to everyone.
    I, for one, am going to revisit my GP armed with information, and I’ll be more specific with my request for help as a result of your advice.
    I really appreciate your help. 😊 

You're welcome Kaz, if you need anything else (more ammo!), you can always email me; [email protected] xx
  • hessomhessom Posts: 112 Community Admin
    Firstly, a big thank you to @Nicki_Williams for providing such meaningful and helpful help! And to all of the Community members that posted their messages and contributed to the discussion tonight! We've run out of time for this event now, but we'll have more AMA's and events coming soon!

• MchorneMchorne Posts: 2
    Hello Nikki
    Thankyou so much for all your information I wanted to reply firstly to say I take all the vitamins I need that's why I'm still wandering why I have oestoporisis and second ly I have tried patches but had an awful reaction to them that's why my doctor doesn't want to give me eostroge pills due to heart attacks and strokes but I do want to say thankyou for your advice wish there was more help out there for everyone it's shocking in this day an age 
  • Nicki_WilliamsNicki_Williams Posts: 25 Menopause Expert
    Mchorne said:
    Hello Nikki
    Thankyou so much for all your information I wanted to reply firstly to say I take all the vitamins I need that's why I'm still wandering why I have oestoporisis and second ly I have tried patches but had an awful reaction to them that's why my doctor doesn't want to give me eostroge pills due to heart attacks and strokes but I do want to say thankyou for your advice wish there was more help out there for everyone it's shocking in this day an age 
    You're welcome x
This discussion has been closed.