Home Menopause Forum My Menopause Symptoms & Solutions

Awful joint pain all over my body

JuliewJuliew Posts: 2
I'm 45 I have been on hrt for months now which is working .. Im now waking with joint every night and the pain seems to last most of the day .. I've stopped exercising due to the this pain 
Tagged:

Best Answers

• KazKaz Posts: 475 mod
    Accepted Answer
    Juliew said:
    I'm 45 I have been on hrt for months now which is working .. Im now waking with joint every night and the pain seems to last most of the day .. I've stopped exercising due to the this pain 
    Hi Juliew - thanks for sharing with us. I'm really glad the HRT seems to be working for you. That's great news! I'm so sorry to see that you are in pain though. Are you due to go back to your GP for a review of the HRT treatment, or is it worth making a separate appointment to go and discuss the joint pain? If it's bad enough to stop you from exercising, and it's waking you up, it would be good to go and get some reassurance by having it checked out.
    Have you already looked at the Aches and Pains Guide on the Live Better With Menopause website? Perhaps there is something there that you haven't already tried? I really hope you find something that works for you. K
     https://livebetterwithmenopause.com/pages/aches-and-pains

Answers

• JuliewJuliew Posts: 2
    Thanks so much kaz for replying I will read the Information... Im new to this sight 
    Regards 
    Ju 
  • KazKaz Posts: 475 mod
    Juliew said:
    Thanks so much kaz for replying I will read the Information... Im new to this sight 
    Regards 
    Ju 
    Hi Juliew - just wondering how you're feeling? I hope you've had some improvement! K