HRT @ work

Recently gone on HRT patches and experiencing side effects whole hormones rebalance - I hope and pray.  At times I can't bear to go into work or even hold a remote Skype meeting.  Anyone else in a similar situation?

Comments

• KazKenn24KazKenn24 Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Recently gone on HRT patches and experiencing side effects whole hormones rebalance - I hope and pray.  At times I can't bear to go into work or even hold a remote Skype meeting.  Anyone else in a similar situation?
    Dear Appleshaped It’s been a while since you posted, so I hope that HRT is kicking in for you and making things easier. There are lots of women who feel exactly like you. What side effects are you coping with? Is there someone at work that you can talk to about this? I’m really interested to hear how you’re coping  :)
  • wattoo1971wattoo1971 Posts: 17

Hi Appleshaped, I hope you are feeling better. I took time off as I couldn't cope. I have been off 2 and a half weeks and waiting to get the coil and patch. Role on 27th Feb!!!

• Julie20Julie20 Posts: 100 mod

Hi Appleshaped

do you have an occupational health team attached to work? they can be very helpful when you feel that you cant cope, they will put restrictions in place that work need to abide by until you are feeling more yourself again, temporary shorter hours, later starts, mini breaks through the day, there is a lot that can be done but a lot of employers don't support you unless you go out and find the information and get the help yourself,

I hope you are feeling a bit better now.