Home Menopause Forum My Menopause Symptoms & Solutions

Weekend trip - Menopause the Musical

MonicaMMonicaM Posts: 189 mod

I am so excited to tell you guys that I planned my first Girls Getaway trip and I am so happy it turned out wonderful. We drove to North Carolina and saw the play Menopause the Musical it was funny and we had such a great time. The hotel we stayed at in Greensboro, NC was right around the corner from the Carolina Theatre and then we had dinner food and drinks were delicious. We had an awesome time.

I just googled this so I am hoping that is the correct information. If you haven't seen the musical I thought it was funny and it is nice to see so many women going through this having a good time together.

If you have seen it or if you are going to see it please let me know how you liked it. We saw part 1 but I hear there is a part 2 out.

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/menopause-the-musical-touring

Comments

• Blanka_CBlanka_C Posts: 347 Community Admin

@MonicaM that sounds so lovely!! Always nice to have a girls trip isn't it! I had a night out with an old uni friend of my last Friday, it was fab. We went to a gorgeous cocktail bar in East London and had a delicious salt beef bagel. 😜

Thank you for the information, I've not seen the play, but my mum did and she said it was really great. I've however been to the theater not long ago and saw Cyrano de Bergerac. It was FANTASTIC. x

• MonicaMMonicaM Posts: 189 mod

@Blanka_C it was a really nice trip, it was a blast and it was a well needed trip with a lot of laughing.

Glad your mum enjoyed the play too.