Home Cancer Forum Living Better With Cancer

Michael Dockrell

huskylover49huskylover49 Posts: 4

In May 2019 I had a procedure to remove bladder tumours, 6 months later some of them have come back although not as serious as the first time, and I am going for the same procedure again tomorrow. My question is regarding acidity and alkalinity. The research that I have done indicates that an Alkaline diet is beneficial for cancer sufferers. I have also been told that there are different recipes for "smoothies" that can be concocted. Can you advise on any recipes/mixes that I can consume for helping .

Thank you.

Answers

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 606 mod

@huskylover49

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the community, I am very sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis and to hear some of the tumours have returned. I hope that the procedure you are undergoing tomorrow is successful and I hope you make a swift recovery following it. Will you be having any other treatment?

With regards to foods etc that are good to have whilst living with cancer, there are a couple of articles on here which give some useful information. I have put a link at the bottom of the page for you if you would like to check them out.

There are several recipe books that are available with good information and ideas also.

Hopefully maybe some of our other members will have some great recipe ideas that you could try out.

Please keep in touch with how you are getting on, everyone is very friendly and you will find a lot support and encouragement irrespective of the type of cancer.

Very best wishes,

Lou x