Home Cancer Forum What's On Your Mind Today?

A huge week coming up for some...

LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 555 mod

Next week is a huge week for some people, operations, starting chemo, radiotherapy, and for others the hard work continues. Walking through cancer treatment is really hard work, at times it seems impossible to take another step.

Just letting you know we are all here routing for you, imagine us cheering you on as you walk each time into that chemo unit, or when you have to make that journey daily into hospital for radiotherapy, or when you are being wheeled down the corridor into theatre. The wonderful thing about this community is you are never alone, wherever you may be at whatever time zone you are in, someone is here thinking about you.

We do not underestimate how difficult these days are for everyone undergoing cancer treatment, and for the families and friends supporting loved ones on a daily basis.

I hope that this weekend all of you are able to find some peace and tranquility, come across something that causes your heart to smile, wishing you all strength, hope and a positive outlook to encourage you onwards.

Chat soon,

😊😊

Lou x

Comments

• JerseyBobJerseyBob Posts: 61 mod
    edited August 2019

Hi Lou

That is so beautifully expressed and I don’t think there is anything worthwhile I can add to it.

I love being part of this community and meeting all of you amazing people and hearing your stories. As Lou said, you are not alone, we will always be here for you during your cancer journey and beyond.

Rob