Life insurance

Hi can anyone advise me about life insurance with critical care insurance as well. I have no idea about this stuff or who to go with? Thank you xx

Comments

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 349 mod

@susan1958

Hello Susan,

Welcome to the community, I don't have any knowledge myself about life insurance etc, but I do know that Macmillan Cancer Support do have some information on their website, and they also have people you might be able to talk to in order to find what is right for you.

I know that when I have purchased other insurance since my diagnosis, I do have to declare all my cancer stuff and it no doubt affects the premiums I pay.

I have put a link to the Macmillan page at the bottom of this, hopefully it will work and will take you to their info.

Hope this helps,

Lou x

• 4Gretton4Gretton Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Hi @susan1958
    have you tried insurewith? I’ve used them a few times after really struggling to get cover to go to my sons wedding in Canada. Most companies refused to insure me, others quoted ridiculous amounts. The company was started by Fiona McRae a cancer sufferer who had a problem herself getting travel insurance. Sorry only just saw your query. Maybe you’re sorted by now