Been quiet lately

Sorry been very quiet on here lately , went into hospital yesterday to have a camera put up to see if they could determine where it started from , consultant could not see anything untoward but took a couple of biopsy ‘s to get them checked , on coming round from anesthesia my BP was low and my Heart rate was high , so felt a bit poorly coming round got to wait for results to see what next steps are Has anyone else had this  done

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭

@Lisejs29

Hi Lise,

So lovely to hear from you, I hope you are feeling a little better from yesterday's examination and biopsy. I am sure there are others here, who have had the same procedure too. I am glad you were finally able to have the procedure done, I really hope you get the results of the biopsy very soon, and you will know what your are dealing with. Keep holding on, anytime you fancy a chat etc, just shout, here for you.

I hope you are resting well today too! No jobs!!😊

Lou xx

• Lisejs29Lisejs29 Posts: 36

Resting up as much as I can , pottering about a little

• RobertARobertA Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭

@Lisejs29

Hi Lise

Good to hear from you. I hope the results of your biopsys are good. Fingers crossed for you. 🤞

Rob x

hi there Rob , hopefully I won’t have to wait to long for results still feeling sore from having the camera put up on Wednesday 😢

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 349 mod

@Lisejs29

Hi Lise,

Are you still struggling after that procedure? I am really sorry to hear that. I guess it is only a few days ago, I'm not sure how long these things take. Can you take anything for the pain?

I hope you have your feet up resting, watching tv or something. Sending you a gentle hug Lise,

🤗

Lou xx

They ace me pain killers for the pain , just feels very tender when I go to the toilet 😢

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 349 mod

I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you start to improve very soon.

🤗🤗

Lou xx

Yeah me too