Breast surgery

BerniexdeeBerniexdee Posts: 1

Hi I'm new to this site. I have had 2 surgeries in the last month. I am currently waiting on results which I will get on the 30th of this month. My left breast feels numb and sore also under my arm is quite nippy with the lymph nodes being removed too. Apart from that I'm fine xx Bernie

Comments

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 286 mod

@Berniexdee

Hi Bernie,

Welcome to our lovely community. You have come to the right place, there is a lot of support, friendship and encouragement here. Whether it is a good day or a bad day, we support each other and help one another through whatever is being faced.

I am sorry to hear you are in the process of finding out what's what. I found the lymph node biopsy painful to recover from for a little while. Did you have a lumpectomy already, or is the numbness one of the symptoms that have been present?

I am sure you may feel like you are in the middle of a storm right now, especially with the waiting of results. If you would like to chat about anything at anytime you are most welcome. I had breast cancer, diagnosed in 2015, I am clear of it now. I had chemo, a mastectomy and radiotherapy. If you need any information or want to chat, you can contact me. There are many of us here who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in a variety of stages and types, you are not alone here, we do understand how you feel and what you may be going through, now and in the days/months ahead.

Chat soon,

Lou x

• FlowerGirl23FlowerGirl23 Posts: 12

Hello @Berniexdee

How are you doing? I am unsure if you had a mastectomy or lumpectomy? I had a mastectomy last year and I still have numbnes, tingling and twingy pains in the whole area around the missing breast......its actually quite bizarre how full of sensation something that isn't there seems to have 🤔

Please let us know how you are feeling 🙂

Best of luck for the 30th 🤞

Flower Girl 🌺⚘🌹🌸💐🥀