Just a word of encouragement for all of you still going through this cancer battle...

SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭

You are amazing, strong, courageous, even on your 'off' days and even when you don't feel it, or think you are... xxx

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭

Just to encourage you tonight.

Lou xx

• jacksprat_x1jacksprat_x1 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

Thank Lou, need that tonight feeling on a downer tonight. Sat night and can’t do what I did on Sat nights before that fateful day in December! Still chemos not forever! Hope you ok today after yesterday’s meeting.

Luv Jackie xx🙋‍♀️

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭

@jacksprat_x1

Hey, Jackie, my friend, how lovely to see you here! 😊

Listen, you hang in there, those Saturday nights will return in time and then you will be down at the club singing with the band again!

Chemo is not forever, you keep ticking those days off, one by one, the end will come. That light at the end of the tunnel will be in front of you and you will look behind and see how far you have come.

Sending you a big hug,

🤗❤️

Lou xx

• RobertARobertA Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭

@jacksprat_x1

Hi Jackie

Lovely to hear from you. It isn't surprising to hear that you are feeling down but knowing you, I am sure you will be back with your music and the grandchildren before too long.

A friend of mine had a stent inserted ten years ago and it transformed him. I am sure that it will do the same for Norm too.

You have a lot going on between you, but you will get through it all together.

Rob xx

• RobertARobertA Posts: 574 ✭✭✭✭

Love to all of you amazing people.

Rob xxx

• Tracy66Tracy66 Posts: 23

Thank you rob xxx

• gloden02gloden02 Posts: 51 ✭✭

Thank you Rob xx