Recovery after operation

Had my cancerous lump removed on Sunday , 4 to 6 weeks recovery time , then just got to see what results come back as , still feeling tender and trying not to do too much , pottering about doing bits and bobs , hope this weather stays around

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

@Lisejs29

Good evening Lisa,

The sunshine stayed all day! yay!

Taking it easy, pottering about like you are doing is the best thing to do. Be careful not to do too much as well. Hope you have had a good day today.

Have a peaceful evening,

Lou x

• LolaLola Posts: 10

Hi Lisa

i had my breast cancer removed on the 21 March. Still feeling pretty sore but starting to potter like you. What’s the next step for you - do you have a next step? I’m back to see my surgeon tomorrow - hoping for biopsy test results.

Take care.

• Lisejs29Lisejs29 Posts: 36

I’m just waiting on results from the lump which they removed from my groin as to see if any other treatment is required

my consultant said it could be either I have to have radio therapy or they just keep a eye on me ,

results should be back within 4 weeks , so just playing the waiting game , hope you get on ok with your surgeon x

I’ve had my letter come through to see my consultant , I have got to go on Friday 12 th April , my results are obviously back fingers and toes crossed that they are good results x

@Lisejs29 ,

Hi Lisa,

That’s great, not long to wait, hope you have a good evening.

Lou x

Yeah not long at all , the whole process from start to finish hasn’t took that long I found the lump before Christmas , so things have sped along very quickly , my consultant is amazing

That’s brilliant! It is good when you get fantastic care and attention, I too had really excellent care! It is reassuring when you know they are fighting your corner with you.

xxx

• 4Gretton4Gretton Posts: 29 ✭✭

@Lisejs29 Hope results good for you. Pottering is definitely the way to go with regular rest breaks

Yes plenty of rest breaks x

and lots of snuggles off my French bulldog Roxy x