ā€ŗ ā€ŗ

Lovely sunshine

Lisejs29Lisejs29 Posts: 36 āœ­

Hello lovely people , I’m currently sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine šŸŒž , think spring has finally arrived , hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 809 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

@Lisejs29

Good afternoon Lisa,

Yes, it is glorious here too, I am also sat in the garden with a cup of tea, about to sweep the patio. Hope it stays for the weekend too!

Enjoy the warmth!

Hope you have a lovely Mothering Sunday too!

Lou x

• Lisejs29Lisejs29 Posts: 36 āœ­

Thanks hun , everything always seems better with the sunshine šŸŒž šŸ˜šŸŒž

• RobertARobertA Posts: 665 āœ­āœ­āœ­āœ­

@Lisejs29 @Sunshinedaff

Good evening ladies.

Fabulous day here too though Mary was selling cakes in the Hospital foyer this morning raising money for a young man who is doing the London Marathon behalf of Jersey Hospice. A wonderful idea and I was more than happy to support the venture. šŸŽ‚šŸ„®šŸ©šŸŖšŸ§šŸ° Haha.

We did spend the afternoon in the Sun. If this is global warming. Bring it on.

Have a lovely Mother’s Day.

Rob xx

Good morning, on another beautiful, bright sunny Saturday morning! šŸ˜ŽšŸŒž

Just having a lovely cup of coffee, then I think while waiting for Tesco to arrive I will put my wellies on and go in the garden, before going up to uni to fetch my daughter.

Rob, Mary is wonderful, how many cakes did you bring home?? I hope lots of money was raised, a very worthy cause.

I hope everyone is able to enjoy the day in some way, chat later,

Lou x

Yea another glorious sunny day , I’m sat in the garden with a coffee listening to the birds chirping away

Hi Lou

The cakes raised just over £600 and we took 4 home, two carrott and two lemon drizzle. Oh Lou, I’m getting fat šŸ·šŸ·šŸ½

Still, we had a good long walk in the Sun today šŸš¶šŸ¼‍ā™‚ļøšŸš¶šŸ»‍ā™€ļø and scrubbed off some calories until I had a dish of ice cream and two chocolate biscuits.

Our next door neighbours got back from Spain this evening and wanted to know where I got my tan. Haha

Rob x

@RobertA

Evening Rob,

I love lemon drizzle cake, I'm not a fan of carrot cake though. That is a good amount of money raised, just from cakes. Brilliant. I am sure all your walking, especially in the warmth, will take care of a few calories.

It was very hot here, I don't know how you managed to walk in it, I couldn't. I struggled to sweep the patio!! The girls tell me I have caught the sun too. Spent ages in the garden, rescued my strawberries, hoping they will revive otherwise no jam this year! My blackcurrant bush is growing some lovely new leaves, hoping for a good harvest, I only got it last year so a new thing.

Hope you have a good evening, I have got my feet up! Oh, I forgot about my car photo! ah, well another day.

Lou x

@Sunshinedaff

Evening Lou

I think that gardening is tougher than just walking. We were walking by the sea which was really energising. I will miss it when we leave Jersey.

We are watching The Voice. The finalists are pretty good this year and one of them is a Jersey girl.

Special day with your family tomorrow. Enjoy.

Rob x

Welll it’s another glorious day again today

yesterday was 7 days since I had my operation and I’m starting to feel better was able to go out for lunch yesterday Mother’s day treat from my eldest son

was lovely to get out the house šŸ”

hope you all had a fabulous weekend x

Hi @Lisejs29 ,

It's beautiful isn't it! Scorching here in the south. I think in reality it's only about 17/18° but feels hotter.

I wish it was like this all year round!

Lovely to hear you are beginning to feel better, and you were able to enjoy going out yesterday. Fabulous! We had a quiet relaxing day, was a bit cooler out, so I watched The Greatest Showman for the first time, which I thought was simply brilliant!

Dropped my daughter back at uni this morning, been in the garden for a little while, about to have a cup of tea with my other daughter before she carries on with her revision!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Lou xx