Good afternoon from a wild, wet and windy West!..

2»

Comments

• jacksprat_x1jacksprat_x1 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

oops blood ok.

Oops bloods ok! N

• LesleyLesley Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is feeling better! I spent 3 hours in A&E yesterday! Fell out the patio door! Wrist came up like an Ostrich egg! And I was sober! By the time they got to see me the swelling had gone down! Thankfully! Felt a bit of a fraud then! Still better to be safe than Sorry!

Off to Pompey tomorrow to catch up with family! Louise my daughter is going to cook a Sunday roast for us all! Really looking forward to it!

Still Haven't heard from hosp about next appointment for chemo and radiotherapy, making the most of time off!😊xx

• RobertARobertA Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭

@jacksprat_x1

Hi Jackie

Pleased to hear that your bloods and infection have gone.

Well done with the cream egg. Think I would have had two - one for the bloods and one for the infection. Make that three - one for tomorrow. 🥚🥚🐣Oops.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Rob x

@Lesley

Hi Lesley

Pleased to hear you did not break anything.

Sounds like a great weekend with your family. Enjoy.

Rob x

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭

Good morning lovely friends,

@jacksprat_x1

Jackie, thinking of you today as you go for chemo. We are with you in spirit, I hope it goes smoothly.

Ohh creme eggs! Haven’t had one yet, I would love to try a white one too! Mmm, mmm,

Daughter’s 18th, yesterday, and husband’s today. I just cooked the bacon to make sarnies later for the journey tomorrow morning.

@Lesley

Lesley!!! You poor thing, How is your wrist today? Maybe some bruising will come out, slap some Arnica on it.

Another trip down here! Have a brilliant weekend with the family, especially as Sunday roast is on the menu!

Definitely make the most of the treatment break, build yourself up, it’s good you have some time to get stronger again.

@RobertA

I hope you have a good day, what are you and Mary up to this weekend?

Chat to you all later,

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff @RobertA @Lesley

Hi Lou,

That’s an expensive birthday month! Hope your celebrations going well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hi Lesley,

I hope your wrist is better today. If you had had a drink I bet you wouldn’t have fallen over! Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your roast dinner.

Hi Rob,

Hope you have had a good week. I listened to Lavender music it was hauntingly beautiful. Hope you have a good weekend.

Well all I couldn’t have my chemo today because my Neuts were 0.8. If my temp goes up or I feel ill I have to call hospital. Hopefully they will have recovered enough by next Friday. So I’ve got to rest rest rest and isolate. That told me! They said it happens to most people at some time or other.

Well I hope you all have a really lovely weekend and catch up after the weekend.

Lv Jackie x

@jacksprat_x1

Hi Jackie,

I'm really sorry chemo was postponed, enforced rest and isolation not the easiest, but rest assured we are all here for you, so when you become stir crazy, just holler! Will be praying your temperature remains stable.

Take care now, chat soon,

Hugs🤗

Lou xx

@jacksprat_x1

Hi Jackie

Pleased you liked the music. I have recruited two men from the MacMillan Cancer Group today. Me on keyboards, William on guitar and Dave on drums. Will have a jam together soon. We need a singer though. When will you be available?

Sorry to hear that your chemo had to be postponed. Have a nice relaxing weekend. The weather is set to be fine. 🌞

@Sunshinedaff

Mary and I were at MacMillan this evening. A nice little party and we had nibbles and wine. We chatted with two couples where hubby is facing radiotherapy at Addenbrookes and we talked them through it. A good day.

Looks like a warm weekend coming up. A nice walk along the beach tomorrow sounds good.

Bon Voyage demain.

@Lesley

Hi Lesley

Try to stay on your feet. Enjoy your time off.

Rob x

@RobertA

Hi Rob,

Good evening! You two are incredible! I don't think they will let you leave Jersey, you will be missed too much!

Ooh, so maybe we will have good weather too, that would be fab. Just had more presents, two glasses of sparkle, homemade curry, won't be good for my sleep probably especially as I have a 3.30 am start!! Sandwiches are made, just have to pack flask and fruit etc in morning. No birthday cake yet this year, going to do that at Easter as my lot have stopped cake etc for Lent.

Have a great weekend, will chat over the weekend.

Lou x

@Sunshinedaff

Evening Lou

Guess you will be in bed by now with such an early start. Two glasses of sparkle AND homemade curry. Naughty but nice.

Have a great weekend. You deserve it.

Rob x

Bonjour mes amies,

Salutations de Dunkerque!

J'espere que vous avez tous passe une bonne journee.

So the family have just wet themselves at my French efforts!! Haha! We have not long arrived having been driving through the French countryside visiting places. Exhausted! Now to find a French pub, for food and wine.

Chat later

Lou x

Bon appétit et Bon santé.

Rob x

Hi Lou,

That sounds a lovely trip. Hope you find a good restaurant and have a lovely evening.

Lv Jackie x

Hello my lovely peeps!

Had a lovely time with family and friends down in Pompey, worn out but happy! Will post tomorrow! Hope you are all ok? Look forward to catching up with you all! Back to couple of Merlot 's and spag bol! Speak to you tomorrow! Missed you!!! Xxx

Hi Jackie, hope you are ok and bloods will stabilise,Thinking of you! You will be fine! You are made of strong stuff! 😗

@Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Ahh, so lovely that you had such a great time with your family this weekend. Worn out but happy is a good condition to be in! haha! Have a restful evening, enjoy your Merlot and spag bol! I had a great weekend in France, will post a couple of pics at some point, we are out for curry tonight with some friends which will be yum! haha.

Chat to you tomorrow,

Lou x

@Lesley

Spag bol and Merlot. Can I come?

X

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

Look forward to the pics. Curry and 🍷🍷 sounds good too. I am out for a meal with a friend followed by the England football game. Might risk a frosty one🍺

Rob x

@RobertA

Hi Rob,

Enjoy your evening too, its been a lovely day here, had great weather over the weekend too. So good to see blue skies and sunshine. Hope you had a good weekend.

Lou x

😙 loved being with family, but also love being back with friends! 😊xxx

Yes Rob ! Spag bol at the ready! Xx

Oh! Lou! You know I'm a curry freak! Swap my spag bol for your Madras? Pleeese!😟xxx

Hi All,

lovely to hear what you have been up to at the weekend! Curry and red wine, spag Bol and merlot! Sounds delish! They could save us some couldn’t they Rob?

Hope you are all keeping ok. I’m feeling good now. Hoping Chemo will take place Friday.

Have a good evening folks!

Lv Jackie xxx 🍺🍷

Hello Jackie yes meal was lovely! Thinking of you Friday, we want the chemo but don't at the same time, we absolutely hate it but, it is helping us! We are stuck between a rock and hard place! Bring it on! We can do it!!! Strong Women! 👍👏😊😘

Sorry Rob ! Strong men too! Xxx

Hi Lesley, yes you are right I dread it but then again I want to get it over with!

Having to watch my temp this week! It keeps hunting upto 37.5 and down to 36.8. Hope it calms down. Got to keep strong and get through this. Feeling ok. Have a lovely evening all.

Lv Jackie xx

Good evening lovely friends,

Lesley, Madras?? bit hot for me, haha. I remember the very first curry I made was a vindaloo! Little did I realise the effect it would have!!! 🤣. Never again!

Curry was lovely, with lovely friends too, lots of laughs. How was your spag bol, delish no doubt.

Jackie, I hope that you will continue to feel ok, and be able to have chemo on Friday. As Lesley says, you want it, but don't want it.

Hope you have a good nights rest.

Chat tomorrow,

Lou xx

Oops ! Out again today! Blimey never done so much! Knackered! Hope you all well! Will catch up tomorrow! ❤️❤️❤️

@Lesley

Hi Lesley!

What have you been up to today? I think it is great you are out and about, have a good rest this evening.

Chat soon my friend,

Lou xx