Home Cancer Forum Living Better With Cancer

Moving on

FoxeyFoxey Posts: 3

Hi I am trying to put it all behind me and get my life back , this week I joined a support group they were so friendly and it’s nice being able to open up about how hard it’s been these people know where you’re coming from they have been there ,I will definitely keep going while I feel the need to xx

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Foxey

Hi Foxey,

Welcome to our community, I saw you posted another chat also.

It is really great that you have found a support group to attend where you can chat and share things openly in a safe place, knowing you will be understood. Finding others who have experienced even a little of what you have been through is really helpful. It is good to know sometimes that these things are not 'just us', but very common for a lot of people.

You are very welcome here too of course. This community has grown over the last year and has become a great place to share with others too. Everyone here is so supportive, encouraging and very friendly. I think you will find many others here to chat with as well, we have all sorts of conversations going on at any time. Not all about cancer either, the Cancer Coffee Break section has several chats, feel free to join in with any of them.

Lou x