Home› Cancer Forum› Cancer Coffee Break

[CLOSED] Giveaway (worth £90)!! Win these gorgeous skincare products

Blanka_CBlanka_C Posts: 324 Community Admin
edited February 28 in Cancer Coffee Break

[Giveaway is now closed, but this thread is full of positivity & encouragement. Have a read through! 💕]

Happy Friday Everyone,

Can't remember the last time we had a giveaway here, so thought we should do a massive one now (worth £90)! 😍

These 2 gorgeous products are up for grabs - it means 3 lucky winners (1 L'elixir and 2 Mouthwashes)!!

What's up for grabs?

L'élixir Ozalys Eau de Parfum (1x, worth £52): the first ever perfume created for women affected by cancer

Ozalys Comfort Care Mouthwash with Ginger & Soft Mint (2x, worth £12.99 each): helps to strengthen your oral mucosa as well as soothing and hydrating your mouth

How to enter?

Simply post one encouraging / positive word below. Let's get a mega 'feel-good' thread going! ❤️

We'll pick the winners at random on Friday, 28th. Good luck!

Love, Blanka x

About Ozalys

In August 2013, the French businesswoman’s life was turned upside down when she was diagnosed with aggressive stage-3 breast cancer. Refusing to let her diagnosis defeat her, Isabelle explains how she ‘rebuilt’ herself as a woman – by deciding to help others going through the same thing.

‘I fought for life and I won; I’m in remission’, she says. ‘But I needed to make sense of my battle, like many cancer survivors do’. 

Ozalys was born. Created by women for women directly or indirectly affected by cancer, Ozalys has created a full range of face and body treatments, safe and effective for women with cancer. With minimal preservatives, gentle formulas and excluding any harmful ingredients, these products are soothing, moisturising and luxurious to use.

Find out more here.

…...……..…........................……...…...…...………...……...…………....................

Terms and Conditions

1. The competition is run by Live Better With.
  2. You must be 18 or over to enter this competition.
  3. All entries in this thread count.
  4. The competition is run globally.
  5. The competition is live from Friday 21st Feb 2020 to Friday 28th Feb 2020. We will close the competition at 5pm GMT on Friday 28th Feb 2020.
  6. The winners (3 in total) will be selected at random and notified under this post after 5pm on Friday 28th Feb 2020.
  7. There is no alternative to the above-mentioned prize.
  8. The product will be shipped to the winners free of charge.
  9. No purchase or payment of any kind is needed to enter or win this competition.
  10. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are happy to be contacted by us via email should you be picked as a winner.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.