Homeβ€Ί Cancer Expert Q&A Hubβ€Ί Cancer Coffee Break

Hello, good afternoon....

SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 20 in Cancer Coffee Break

Hello everyone πŸ˜„

Imagining it is probably very wet and windy wherever you are too with Dennis visiting us this weekend!

I hope everyone is ok and not suffering damage etc from it.

I don't mind rain when I am sheltered inside from it. Over the years I have become a fair weather person! Lol! πŸ˜„ Although in the summertime I have been known to still be gardening in the rain, but usually it isn't very cold. 😊

What are you all up to this weekend?

Think I am going to continue my painting, it is coming on, I will post a work in progress on the Creative chat later.

If you are at a loose end and fancy a chat, come on over, we'll put the kettle on...

Chat later

Lou x

Comments

• RobertARobertA Posts: 1,175 mod

@Sunshinedaff

Afternoon Lou

Well, we seem to have avoided Dennis here though it is quite gloomy outside.

Haha, thought you meant you were painting your kitchen or something, but I guess you are planning a masterpiece. Looking forward to seeing it in due course. Stick people is about my level. Move over Lowry🀣

Good idea. Time for a cuppa.

Rob x

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RobertA

Hi Rob,

I hope you had a good weekend, and you are having a good Monday so far! Bit brighter here which is nice to see, but comes and goes.

I put an update on the Art chat for you to see, you could get one of those, they are very relaxing to do.😊

Lou xx

• PositiveLady10PositiveLady10 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

Had my first walk along my local beach yesterday (Monday),it was warmer and less windy, picked up lots of nice shells to put under my beach hut, we are one street away from the beach.

The reason I am telling the story is because it’s been over a year since I’ve felt up to walking on the beach, as I lost all last year with treatment, so I’m so chuffed that I did it, and really want to keep it up....... it’s another normal I’ve got back ...... yeh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

Barbara x

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PositiveLady10

Hi Barbara,

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That is soooo good to hear, I am really pleased for you that you at last can see and feel a real difference after all you have been through. We used to live a stone's throw from the beach too, I used to love walking along the front. I would usually take my camera with me, it is so peaceful, just listening to the waves rolling in and out. I am glad to hear you felt up to the walking. It sounds like it has done you the world of good. Roll on the next time!

I hope you have a good day today,

β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

Lou xx