Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Coping With Treatments & Side Effects

Intro to me

Hi I’m Mimi .

I’ve had ureter cancer , bladder cancer & now kidney cancer. Hanging in there have great caring loving doctors who are trying treatment after treatment, so I don’t have to take out my kidney.

looking forward to read & hopefully participate in discussions

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mimio

Hi Mimi,

Welcome to the community, although I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis which brought you here.

I am so pleased to hear you have a brilliant caring medical team supporting you and doing everything they can to help you beat this. You just keep on hanging in there! You will find so much support and understanding here too, everyone is so friendly and love to chat. Not always about cancer either, anything you feel like talking about goes. If you have any questions etc, please don't hesitate to ask, if any of us can answer or help we will. You will see as you have a look around the community at the moment we have Christmas topics going on to provide some fun and light relief in the midst of difficult times. Feel free to join in with any discussion or start your own.

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Chat soon,

Lou x

• RobertARobertA Posts: 1,173 Community Admin

@Mimio

Hi Mimi

You have been through a lot and it is good to know that you have such a fantastic medical team.

So pleased that you have found us. We love to chat and to support each other through the cancer journey and beyond. You are very welcome and as Lou has said, we have some Christmas discussions and pics to share to add a bit of good cheer at difficult times.

Rob x