Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Coping With Treatments & Side Effects

Order for Post operative Bra after breast cancer resection!

My mother in-law had breast cancer, resected On November 1, while her surgeon’s instruction were to wear your bra starting a week after surgery, to prevent seroma, and accumulation of fluid.

We ordered online on October 28th;

order number #C11172 

28 October, 2019

Items

Amoena Patricia Light Compression Bra 

40B/C / White

× 1 

$84.99 

Amoena Patricia Light Compression Bra 

42B/C / White

× 1 

$84.99 

Subtotal 169.98$

So far she had never received it, She had the surgery and while she needed the bra, this company delayed the shipment, did not update us on time, and she accumulated fluid in her breast and needed more procedures and drainage!!!

This is outrages and disgraceful the way they treat your cancer patients customers!!!

We are extremely disappointed!

Yaron Perry

Comments

• hessomhessom Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

@yperry firstly please accept my apologies that we have not got back to you on this.

I am raising this with our customer service team to follow up with you directly and will request that they treat this matter as urgent.

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

@yperry

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother's diagnosis and difficulty post-surgery.

I was also diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. Following my surgery in 2016, I too required further intervention as the fluid built up a great deal and I developed an infection. I do hope your mother recovers soon, and begins to feel more comfortable. It is very painful initially, encouraging her to do the physio exercises etc will aid the recovery process and help to restore movement.

Lou x