Home Cancer Forum Living Better With Cancer

Are you self-employed and affected by cancer?

KarinSiegerKarinSieger Posts: 93 Emotional Wellbeing Advisor

In business despite cancer? If you are self-employed and affected by cancer, then let me help raise awareness of what you do.

Hello,

Whatever your cancer, prognosis, whether you are going through treatment, are in remission, living with cancer, are a relative or friend – being self-employed, earning a living and staying afloat despite cancer can be hard and sometimes impossible.

I was self-employed when I received my first and second diagnosis. Finding a way of working that fits in with our health and financial needs can be a really hard balance to strike. Therefore, I know how precious any kind of support can be.

With that in mind I have launched a new support project for people affected by cancer - I call it

In Business Despite Cancer

It is intended to assist you in raising the profile of your business online, and depending on how many people take up the offer, I am thinking of running networking sessions online for mutual support and exchange of ideas etc.

You can find out about it on my website here

Happy to have your feedback, suggestions or your own experiences of being self-employed while being affected by cancer.

Thanks and with best wishes.

Karin

Karin Sieger
Psychotherapist | Cancer Counsellor  | Reg. MBACP (Accred)