Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Cancer Coffee Break

Good afternoon Friday...

SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in Cancer Coffee Break

Hi everyone,

Yet again another Friday comes around. I don't know about you, but I can't seem to keep up with the days and weeks passing by. Or flying by it feels like, the days merge into one big blob. Hahaha 😂.

I know for some another round of chemo has just begun, others are beginning a new type of chemo or going for yet another round of treatment or in hospital. I hope for all these days pass as side-effect free as much as possible.

Today I was able to go swimming, the first time in a long time. I met a lady who I know, and hadn't seen for a very long time. It was her first time back too since Feb. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with cancer in the womb, a massive shock for her after having been free of breast cancer for 18 years. She is a wonderful lovely lady, has been through so much recently and although much of it very painful and difficult, she brings joy and a kind word and thought for others wherever she goes. It is a privilege to know her.

Thinking of all of you who are having to endure so much. Here for anyone who wants to chat etc, lots of good listeners here in the community.

Sending you all hugs and hope for peace and strength for you.

Chat soon.

Lou xx