Homeβ€Ί Cancer Expert Q&A Hubβ€Ί Coping With Treatments & Side Effects

Secondary breast cancer

2Β»

Answers

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great @Jokey , only a few days to wait. I hope the next few days for you are as restful and relaxing as possible.

πŸ€—

Lou x

• Grimmer69Grimmer69 Posts: 17 ✭

Thankyou very much Robert xxx

Jokey your on the same combo as me doing great on it so far very little side effects hope your as fortunate.

Ps I think you definitely need a sense of humour ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Soooo happy everyone ct scan results show that the cancer is stable whoop whoop that's another bottle of champagne πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰

Jokey good luck with your results Wednesday we got this πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ’ͺxxxxx

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 783 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Grimmer69

Hi Susan,

Wonderful news for you!! Brilliant to hear this, I am very happy for you, it is very positive news. Enjoy another celebration.

πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Lou xx

• RobertARobertA Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Grimmer69

Hi Susan

What wonderful news. I had a couple myself to celebrate with you. 🍾πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Rob x

• JokeyJokey Posts: 10 ✭

Scan results all good shrinkage in most tumours

whoop whoop

Amazing news Jokey πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ time to celebrate onwards, and upwards xxxxx

@Jokey

Hi Jokey, that's great news! So pleased for you that you are seeing a difference. Very positive and encouraging for you. I hope you are able to celebrate this good news in style, or adopt Susan's idea. (@Grimmer69 )😁

πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

Lou xx

• JokeyJokey Posts: 10 ✭

Fish and chips from the chip van when he visits village tonight x

Sounds good to me enjoy!!!! Xxxx

Mmmm...mmmm, yum!

xx

So so happy today (even if it is STILL raining) Not long after I was diagnosed I started a petition to lower the age of mammograms from 50 to 30 as I was diagnosed straight to secondary at only 46.Anyway today we have smashed the 10, 000 mark so will get a response from parliament!!!!!!! Praying they lower the age so nobody else as to handle this shit 🀞🀞🀞🀞xxxxx

@Grimmer69

Hi Susan,

That is brilliant! Wow! Well done for raising so much awareness by starting this petition. I agree with you, lowering the age limit for mammograms would be good. I am hearing more and more of women who are being diagnosed with breast cancer who are so much younger than the '50' range.

Congratulations on all your efforts. Let's hope parliament consider it seriously.

Lou xx

• JerseyBobJerseyBob Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

@Jokey @Grimmer69

Hi Jokey

Lovely to hear your news. Trust you relished your fish and chips. With some mushy peas perhaps?

Hi Susan

What a good idea and such a great response. I hope that Parliament find time to do something worthwhile other than talk about Brexit. Catching any cancers early can make such a difference to outcomes and congratulations to you for your fantastic effort.

Rob x