Need to book a summer holiday - any ideas?

Hello lovely people! my hubby and I are looking to book a holiday - any ideas of where we can go? no cruises, somewhere nice and hot. but not too hot!😎

Tagged:

Comments

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 259 mod

@nancypatrone101

Oooh that sounds like a fabulous idea. Any restrictions on distance? Type of travel apart from no cruising?

I love searching for holiday destinations. Such fun!

Europe? USA?

We are going back to France in the summer. We have been every year except for 2017 when we went to Florida.

We have been to several places in France so could recommend a few. We usually travel by ferry as we live in the south.

Have you got some travel insurance in the pipeline for when you have decided?

I am getting excited for you! 😎

Lou x

• RobertARobertA Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @nancypatrone101

I am with Lou. I love France. It has everything and my wife and I go every year, always somewhere different.

Of course, you could always consider our little Island of Jersey. It is safe, friendly, lots of restaurants and beaches. our currency is sterling, we speak English and we have a health agreement with the UK (though travel insurance is certainly a good idea). You don't even need to drive as we have a great bus service covering the whole island and a ferry service to France for a day in St Malo.

Can't guarantee the hot weather but it is usually warmer than the UK.

Well, that's my sales pitch. Will try to find a couple of photos to post later. This old computer is getting a bit cranky. Like its owner.

Whatever you decide, have a great time.

Rob x

Here we go

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭

@RobertA

Rob!!!

Stop!!!!! You're breaking my heart!! 😂😂.

So lovely!

Lou x

Well, you know where we are. 😀

Rob x