Breast cancer

2»

Comments

• Sunny139Sunny139 Posts: 13
    sunny139
    hi id like to thank every one for been there when I needed some one to talk to. and give me advice and help when I needed it. I will keep in touch.
    love Pauline x 
  • RobertARobertA Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    @Sunny139

Hi Pauline

Lovely to hear from you. It is always special when one of our members has good news. We will always be here and it is great to know you will keep in touch and Tell us how you are getting on. 

Rob x 

Hi everyone.            Just up date still waiting for heart results been 6 wks since heart echo on medication for heart which I have no idea if I need it. See radiotherapy doctor on Thursday hopefully il get signed off from her. Waiting to see doctor for thyroid c if it’s over active. Did anyone have abdominal scan and bone density scan after chemo n radiotherapy was finished. Love Pauline xx

Sunny 139. Hi everyone just up date. Had heart echo 6 wks ago still waiting for results I’m on medication for it not sure if I need it x seeing radiotherapy doctor on Thursday hopefully il get signed off x still waiting to see thyroid doctor in October. Did any one have bone density scan and abdominal scan after treatments finished xx. Love Pauline xx soz if this goes on twice xx

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭

@Sunny139

Hi Pauline,

It is lovely to hear from you, we can see both your posts ok.

Will be thinking of you on Thursday when you see the radiotherapy oncologist, that will be another good thing to put behind you.

I have a dexa scan yearly since I finished treatment. It is because of the treatment and medication that can affect the bones.

If you are unsure why you are having the scans I would ask your oncologist. I am sure there will be an explanation.

I hope you get results re heart test soon, and that you find out about the thyroid function too.

Take care,

Chat soon,

Lou xx

• RobertARobertA Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭

@Sunny139

Hi Pauline

Lovely to hear from you and thanks for letting us know how you are getting on.

Hope you are signed off on Thursday and that you will get the results of your heart echo tests soo.

Take good care of yourself.

Rob x