Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Cancer Coffee Break

Good morning....

SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning/ evening everyone,

How are you all doing?

Going through cancer and cancer treatment is not always a straight line from A to B, often, and usually it goes all round the houses and back again with lots of twists and turns. It can leave us feeling like we've just come off a massive roller-coaster with all its twists and turns, except it's worse than that.

Always here for anyone who would like to chat about anything or nothing in particular.

Wherever you are today, whatever is going on, I hope it goes well ( as can be), thinking of you.

Chat soon,

Lou x

Comments

• JerseyBobJerseyBob Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited June 25

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou and anyone reading.

I love your sentiments and would like to add that I am also available to chat about anything and nothing.

Sharing symptoms, anxieties and feelings can be really comforting and reassuring. I have often been surprised and reassured to find that my thoughts and worries are similar to those that others experience.

Sharing social experiences and information about hobbies and where we live is fun and reminds us that we are just normal people with a shared condition which we can put to one side together.

Rob xx