quest to find personal care products that work for my sensitive skin

After attending a presentation at my Cancer Support Community, I’m on a quest to find personal care products that work for my sensitive skin that are free of or avoid use of potential carcinogens, formaldehyde releasers, endocrine disrupters, among others.

I’ve found Dermapacific meets that challenge well, and just want to share that with other cancer survivors.  Dermapacific products would make a great Holiday gift for those looking to use cleaner personal care products. http://www.dermapacific.com 

I’m using Facial Serum, Body Lotion, Oxygenated Cleanser, and Night Cream with no sensitivity issues. Also, for those recovering from treatment regimens, the personal lubricant may be helpful.

Also, on another blog for dry itchy skin issues - I found the best heavy skin protectant is Aquaphor Baby. Have to get used to the thick formula, but it works great, and especially for dry winter skin. Thanks, Lisa

Comments

• cosiecosie ✭✭ Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Hi @LisaAKW, thanks for sharing your recommendations. It seems there are quite a few products out there now that are helpful with skincare during cancer. I have personally found Evaux  EvoSkin products to be the best
  • LisaAKWLisaAKW Posts: 2

Nearly 3 years past treatments and I can use more of a range of personal care products. Now I try to avoid using products with potential carcinogens, formaldehyde releasers, endocrine disrupters, etc. Not only for skin care, but for household cleaning products, soaps, shampoo/conditioners, etc.  Makeup may be harder to find "cleaner" products.  Dermapacific avoids my chemicals of concern and the array of moisturizers are working well for me.