Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Coping With Treatments & Side Effects

Chemotherapy is working

hi I’m Greg.. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2018 ..I am a born-again Christian so I went on Faith and didn’t get treatment..Situation is gotten worse. But at the end of 2019..I decided to go another way. I will believe tha the Lord wants me to go through a few things..So I can appreciate my healing. I was on my third chemo session 2 weeks ago.. When I came to see the doctor before my chemo session this past Monday. They said my tumor level was 299. But today it’s 36. Meaning that I was 90% healed. The chemo is working. I am so blessed. The doctors and nurses and everyone where I get my chemo. It’s so very caring and is so relaxed there. So I have one more chemo session after that. They wanted to get down to a five. I wanted to get them to a zero..(Smile)...I am here to tell you that it is working..And I thank the Lord and the doctors and the nurses. I just want to encourage all of you that listens to this message..If you trust in God..God can do all things. And I pray for all of your families during this crisis that we are going through. Because God’s got our back’s if you trust and believe in him. Thank you very much. Y’all have a blessed day🙏🏾❤️✝️

Comments

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trent333

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the community,

I am so pleased that the treatment you are receiving is being effective in destroying the cancer, and it is wonderful to hear you are receiving such great care from your medical team. The dedication of our doctors, nurses, researchers in helping to eradicate cancer from our lives is an answer to prayer for many people. They are most definitely angels on the earth. It is great that your faith is a great source of strength to you, bringing hope in a dark place. I hope you continue to make progress in the right direction that you will have more amazing testimonies to tell.

Have a blessed day,

Lou x