Home Cancer Expert Q&A Hub Cancer Coffee Break

Wife has kicked Cancer's Butt!

BestieBestie Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Cancer Coffee Break

Today marks one year since my wife was given the all-clear from Cancer - I've never been so proud of her. The support from all of our family, friends and local community has been absolutely amazing, thank-you to everyone.

She has amazingly managed to keep her sense of humour throughout it all, so in honour of this she is proud to show that she has kicked Cancer's Butt!

We are looking forward to celebrating by going on a hike through the lovely countryside and enjoying nature around us.

All our love,

James and Sophie xx

Comments

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bestie

Hi James and Sophie,

Welcome to the community, it is great to read of your good news.

Congratulations to you both that you have successfully found yourselves through to the other side of cancer and cancer treatment.

I am celebrating with you, it is always good news to hear those words from our cancer doctors.

Going through cancer is so very tough, it isn't easy, being able to maintain a positive spirit and a sense of humour throughput it all is wonderful. I am so pleased for you both.

I hope you are recovering well from everything you have been through, it is a bright, sunny Monday morning, even though we have coronavirus raging all around us you are able to start a new week, and a new chapter.

I hope you had a great day hiking, enjoy the rest of your day and week.😊

With very best wishes,

Lou x