Home Cancer Forum Cancer Coffee Break

Live Better With Cancer Community Book Club

SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19 in Cancer Coffee Break

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would like to join in with a new Book Club right here in our community?

Being a very avid reader, always with a book on the go, I thought it would be great fun to start our own book club.

The idea would be to have a book a month, (to give everyone a chance to read it, we all read at different speeds ). If it turns out we are all super fast readers we can change the book sooner. Then as we have read them we can chat about what we think about them, etc. Just for fun mind you, there won't be any requirement to do a book review like in school homework!!😀

Hands up if you are interested!🙋‍♀️😀

I have put below a list of possibilities to start us off with, if you are interested, please post which title, and I will count up the votes, and the book with most votes will be our first. I have included some of the 'blurbs' to give an idea of what the books are about.

It will be great to start this next week so the vote will be open until Saturday 29 February.

Looking forward to hearing what you think.

Lou x

1. Becoming - Michelle Obama - " An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States"
  2. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine - Gail Honeyman - " Eleanor Oliphant leads a simple life. She wears the same clothes to work every day, eats the same meal deal lunch every day and buys the same two bottles of vodka to drink every weekend. Eleanor Oliphant is happy. Nothing is missing from her carefully timetabled existence. Except, sometimes, everything..."
  3. You Were Gone - Tim Weaver - " A woman walks into a police station. She has no ID, just a piece of paper with the name 'David Raker' on it. She says she's his wife. The woman looks just like her. She knows everything about him and their life together. But David buried his wife eight years ago. A day later she vanishes..."
  4. Death of an Expert Witness - P.D.James - " When a young girl is found murdered in a field, the examination of the body is just a routine job for the staff of Hoggatt's forensic science laboratory. But nothing could have prepared them for the brutal death of one of their own. When the senior biologist is found dead in his laboratory Commander Dalgliesh is called to the bleak fens of East Anglia, where the murderer is lying in wait to strike again..."
  5. Inferno - Dan Brown - "...Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon awakes in a hospital bed with no recollection of where he is or how he got there. Nor can he explain the origin of the macabre object that is found hidden in his belongings. A threat to his life will propel him and a young doctor, Sienna Brooks, into a breakneck chase across the city...."With only a few lines from 'Dante's Inferno' to guide them, they must decipher a sequence of codes buried deep within some of the Renaissance's most celebrated artworks to find answers to a puzzle which may, or may not, help them save the world from a terrifying threat..."
  6. The Librarian of Auschwitz - Antonio Iturbe - " Fourteen-year-old Dita is one of the many imprisoned by the Nazis at Auschwitz-Birkenau. But Dita becomes the secret librarian of the camp, tasked with taking charge of the small collection of precious books the prisoners have managed to smuggle past the guards. But books are extremely dangerous. They make people think. And nowhere are they more dangerous than in Block 31 of Auschwitz, where the slightest transgression can result in execution, no matter how young the transgressor..." This is a novel based on the true story of Dita Kraus.

Comments

• RobertARobertA Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

This is a great idea. I like the sound of ‘You Were Gone’ by Tim Weaver.

At the moment, I am a bit caught up with other commitments which sounds strange coming from a retired person but I am hoping that will level off in the next month or so. One of those commitments is actually to read a book as requested by my Counsellor. It is called ‘When I Die’ by Philip Gould. After Mr Gould was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he decided to write the book which I am told is inspirational in its message that facing death need not be really painful, but can even be life affirming. I don’t know whether people consider the book to be appropriate, but as cancer survivors it covers a subject which has been thrust to the fore in our lives.

Rob xx

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 592 mod

@RobertA

Hi Rob,

Thank you! 😀

I understand sometimes from other retirees, that life becomes very busy and full which is great for the most part. They say they didn't know how they found time to work before! I hope things settle down soon for you.

The book you mention sounds really good and helpful. I hope you are able to find the space to spend a little time reading.

Hopefully others will join in soon too.

Lou xx

• NanaBubblesNanaBubbles Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

@Sunshinedaff @RobertA

Good morning

Yes, would love to join a book club! I have a copy of Michelle Obama’s Becoming at home waiting for me to read so that would be my first choice. I liked the previous Dan Brown books but have not yet read Inferno.

I do tend to stick to the same type of book and sometimes I think it is a good idea to read something different and if it suggested by someone who has enjoyed it, so much the better. I am currently reading The Strawberry Thief by Joanne Harris but will have started something else before returning home from Cyprus.

Have a lovely weekend despite the weather which we have seen on the TV looks horrible and I feel so sorry for all those poor folk who have had their homes and businesses flooded. I am thankful we live on the top of a hill! The news seems full of doom and gloom!

Love

Michele x

• JbjbismeJbjbisme Posts: 1

Great idea! If I have the time would love to join. Rob - When I Die sounds like a good one.

• SunshinedaffSunshinedaff Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NanaBubbles

Hi Michele,

Thanks for your response!

The Strawberry Thief sounds great, I have read Chocolat, but not the others in the series. I loved it, so now I will add them to my reading list.

I think it is great to share reading ideas too, I quite often just take a punt on a book without any recommendations. I love going into Waterstones, and I browse everything, if I see a book I like, I take a picture on my phone so I can remember for future reading! Do you have a kindle book ? I don't, I am not sure I would like it. When we go on holidays, I pack so many books, I really look forward to getting stuck into them!

Are you still in Cyprus? It is appalling here, Thursday for was lovely and sunny, but then Jorge arrived Thursday evening! Yes, the flooding is terrible for many people, I do really feel for them, their homes completely submerged, horrendous.

Chat soon,

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff

Good morning Lou

Yes, we are still in Cyprus and today it is beautiful here, sunny and warm (17/18 ish) although I am plastered in SPF50 and sitting in the shade as I don’t want any more melanomas!! It is really doing me good as I am sleeping well and trying not to eat too much, reading, walking a little and sketching! I am very grateful to have this time. We are here until Sunday, then home. I think it is doing Geoff a lot of good too as he was very tired when we arrived.

There was a terrific storm here on Saturday with huge waves crashing over the stone jetty in front of the hotel - more like you would expect from Cornwall than the Med. I don’t know if that was connected to Jorge. I believe it has rained all weekend and we have seen pictures of farms looking like islands as well as the general tragedy of flooded homes and businesses - dreadful and I really think dear Boris should have made an effort to make an appearance! There was scheduled to be a Mardi Gras carnival parade here which was postponed until yesterday so it was busy everywhere around Paphos. Geoff and I didn’t fancy standing for ages to watch though as I am not good at that!

I have now finished The Strawberry Thief and did enjoy it but perhaps not as much as Chocolat or the follow-up. I do have a kindle which I find is great for travelling rather than carrying multiple books, as well as the kindle app on my phone and my Ipad which all synchronise via WiFi. It is also useful for sitting waiting for hospital appointments! A friend has just recommended ‘The temptation of Gracie' by Santa Montefiore so might have a go with that next as I am told it is a real feel-good type book and I have enjoyed other books by her. I do enjoy reading a proper book though and, like you, Waterstones Is one of my favourite shops.

Hope you have a good day.

Love

Michele x

@NanaBubbles

Good evening Michele 😀

I hope you have enjoyed another lovely day in Cyprus. Your time there sounds really great, definitely what the doctor might order! So glad you are feeling the benefit of the rest and relaxation and the warmth! It was lovely here too, no rain today, blue sky and sunshine. I wasn't out in it much, this virus is hanging around something horrid! I can't seem to shake it off. I know it isn't coronavirus, just a virus!

Yes I have read some of Santa Montefiore's novels too, they have been good. I haven't read that one though.

Not sure of you are an hour ahead or two! Hope you have a lovely evening,

🤗🤗

Lou xx

Good evening everyone 😀

There is still time to cast your vote in our new Book Club for the first book choice, the voting time has been extended. If you love to read, and would like to join in, please give your preference from the list of books at the start of this thread.

Come on over and join us , looking forward to hearing from you.

Lou 😀

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

Just a quick not to say that I hope you are feeling better from your virus. Despite all the sun and relaxation I still feel tired after the pneumonia and coughing a little - people keep looking at me in case it is the Coronavirus! We are returning home on Sunday and I am hoping that my various friends who have been struggling for weeks with their bugs will also be feeling better. I go for my next immunotherapy next Friday so can expect that to add to the tiredness factor - lol!

Will try to bring some warm sunshine back to the UK with me!!

Look after yourself.

Love

Michele x

@NanaBubbles

Hi Michele,

I can imagine it takes a long time to recover from pneumonia especially with cancer in the mix too, bless you. At least the warmth and relaxation will have done you a world of good, just to be away from the everyday things. You should wear a sign around you 'Not Coronavirus!'😁.

I am still struggling with this virus, very annoying to me!

Yes, please bring some of that sunshine back with you, we could do with it, that's for sure.😊

Enjoy the remainder of your stay, safe travels home on Sunday,

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

Just heard my daughter has gone down with the Coronavirus! She lives near Reading so we won’t expect to see her or the grandchildren for a while and she doesn’t seem to be too bad with it so far, she says Via Facetime.

I feel sure that the mild winter and so much rain does not help any of us to get rid of these horrible viruses! It has kept many of us indoors much more for a start when we might have enjoyed some fresh air.

Thanks for your wishes for travels. Fortunately we don’t have to leave until lunch time which is very civilised.

Take care of yourself and hope to hear you are feeling better soon.

Michele xx

@NanaBubbles

Hi Michele

I hope that you have a safe trip home today.

I am sorry to hear that you are still feeling tired but I hope that your holiday has set you up for your next immunotherapy on Thursday.

I can't believe that your daughter has picked up the coronavirus thing. Hopefully, as she is young and strong it will not be a problem though it is sad that you will have to stay away from her and the grandchildren for a while. I am supposed to be going to Manchester for a 65th in a couple of weeks time, but I am not going now. At 74 with an underlying condition, I don't see the point, particularly as it involves flying. We are lucky here in Jersey as the virus hasn't reached us - yet! No panic in the supermarkets either.

Rob x

• shortfriendshortfriend Posts: 1

Hi lou , like Rob, I like the sound of :you were gone : by tim weaver. Sorry Rob, although my cancer is incurable I do not want to read about dying, it increases my anxiety!!.Perhaps you could read it first and let me know if is depressing or not!! I have read some of the other books and enjoyed them apart from Dan Brown, don't know why but he has ever appealed , I am also retired and an avid reader, reading Girl by Edna O'Brian about  a girl captured and married in to Boko Haram. I hope your daughter has recovered Michele and you are feeling a bit better.

Love Pat x

@Sunshinedaff @shortfriend @RobertA

Good morning everyone, back home in sunny (at the moment!) Banbury after our holiday and definitely feeling the benefit. Thanks for your good wishes for my daughter who is really very unwell with this (rude word, rude word) virus. Her Italian boss came to the UK office last week and generously distributed the corona virus to half the staff there who have now been confirmed. She has really bad sore throat, ear ache, and aches and pains all over and her partner has it too! They are in their 40s and generally fit and well. The grandchildren think it’s most unfair that the school has sent them a load of homework to do while they are self-isolating - they are ok at the moment as is the dog who is going stir-crazy as you can imagine! Apparently, he could get it too! I have just had a lecture from my daughter about not going anywhere where there are lots of people “because if you get it Mum, it will not be good for you!” I think everyone with underlying health problems knows that, don’t we!

I do hope that you don’t get it on Jersey Rob. Cyprus is clear too at the moment but with the number of Brits travelling over there increasing as the weather warms up, I suspect it will only be a matter of time.

Lou, Perhaps now is the perfect time for the book club to get going to give us something good to dig into while we are keeping a low profile!

Stay well, my friends.

Love

Michele x

edited March 9

@NanaBubbles @shortfriend @Sunshinedaff

Hello dear friends

Hi Michele. Pleased to hear that you are home safely, refreshed and now Spring is in the air. Haha, your daughter is right of course, but it did make me smile that she advised you accordingly. I guess it is because she loves you. I hope the family recover quickly and I was wondering if they will be immune from getting it again in the future.

I am sure that you have all heard that Flybe have gone out of business. They operated more than half of the flights in and out of Jersey so I guess we are inadvertently self isolating too!! Very hard on local businesses though.

Hi Pat. Lovely to hear from you. To be honest, I would not recommend reading the Gould book. I think my counsellor thought it might make me feel more optimistic about dying but it did not succeed. it did provide fuel for discussion with her but I have decided to try and hang on a bit longer.😉 I could not help noticing that you posted at 1.38am. I was wondering if you are overseas or just have trouble sleeping at night. I hope it is not the latter.

Hi Lou. I do hope that your virus is finally letting go. I think that I will get that book by Tim Weaver as I have some spare time now. I was trying to shut the trapdoor to the loft the other day and it swung down and bashed my hand. Nothing too serious, but I am not able to play the piano at Hospice today, I have enough trouble with ten digits so eight is a definite no no. 😬🤣

Love

Rob xx

@NanaBubbles , @RobertA , @shortfriend

Good afternoon all,

Hi Pat, welcome to our community thank you so much for your vote! Giving it a little while longer in the hope others will read the post too. Although, Michele, that is a good idea, all this self-isolating that has to be done, a book club is a good intervention!

I am glad you arrived home safely from Cyprus, but sorry to hear your family have gone down with the virus, and will be a no-go zone for a while. We had the first cases here in Dorset, our area this weekend but no details.

This virus I have simply will not go away, it isn't coronavirus, but I have had it for over three weeks now, I am a bit dubious of going to the GP though. Probably get shooed out of the building! It's all in my throat and ears too, but no cough, no temperature, no sneezing. Just a cold that won't emerge is how it feels! But making me feel very rundown.

Rob, I hope your hand recovers soon, so you can return to playing your music, I agree the Tim Weaver book sounds good (I think they all do, lol). Hopefully some others will vote too, then we will see what the fave is.

I hope you all have a good afternoon, whatever it is you may be doing.

Chat later,

Lou x

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

I am so sorry that your pesky virus is still with you. It does sound very much like the one I had just before Christmas which wouldn’t go and then I got a second bug as well which resulted in the pneumonia so do be careful - sorry to be so cheerful!! However, I am asthmatic and quite susceptible to lung problems as well as being somewhat older than you I believe (67). Three things which I started following a consultation with a nutritionist a couple of years ago which you might consider if you are not already: first is a vitamin D spray by D-Lux easily available from Amazon where you can get a multi-pack which is a little bit cheaper. I use the 3000 iu dosage and you just literally spray the little bottle into the side of the mouth every morning which I was told helps with assimilation into the body. My vitamin D levels were very low and came up quite quickly using this.

Second thing is to take a good quality probiotic complex every day - I did not realise that the gut is the first defence point for the immune system so it makes sense to keep this area as balanced as possible. Third thing is I have a daily spoonful of medical grade manuka honey at the first sign of an infection and it does help - also from Amazon. This last is expensive and so I don’t take it every day but I do think it helps get rid of bugs.

Of course, I don’t know if any of these suggestions are viable with your other treatment but hope something helps you sooner rather than later.

As a matter of interest, whereabouts are you in Dorset? I grew up on the edge of the New Forest in Hampshire and we would regularly go for day trips into Dorset which I think is a really beautiful county. We would also catch the bus to Bournemouth for the day which was a favourite trip. I miss the sea having grown up so close to it and so it was lovely to have it so close in Cyprus.

On the book front, the Tim Weaver book does sound good and I would be very happy to go for that one.

Love

Michele x

@NanaBubbles

Hi Michele,

Thank you so much for your cheery message, lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the suggestions, I have started taking extra stronger dose of Vit c, but I did contact the GP in the end. I had a phone appointment though, I think they are trying to reduce the number of visits to the surgery. Dr said it sounded like an infection in my ears, I now have antibiotics, which have kicked in already as today I didn't feel quite as ill as yesterday! Progress! Hopefully in a week or so it will all be gone!

I live near Ringwood, technically Hampshire, but we come under East Dorset for everything but the postcode! lol. About 10 mins from Bournemouth, where we lived for many years, before moving to Wimborne. We lived there for 15 years, been where we are now for 6 years. Five minutes drive from the New Forest, 10 minutes drive to the beach, great position really, very countryside-ish, which I love! Dorset is a beautiful county, there are so many lovely little places to explore and so much history too.

I keep hoping we will get a little more response for the Book Club, but we may just have to start off small and grow!🙂

I hope you can stay clear of 'you know what', and I hope the family will soon recover from it too.

🤗🤗

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou

I am glad that you did get some help from the GP and are now beginning to feel better - let’s hope that will be the end of it for you!

What a lovely area to live in! I lived on the other side of the forest, Ashurst area, which was a great place to grow up. All sorts on your doorstep there but all the facilities of Southampton as well. I still miss it after many years and since my husband retired we have considered moving back as some of my friends have done but we have been in our present house for 30 years now and family not too far away so overall we are staying put. We can actually get down to Hampshire in under 2 hours so it is easy to visit. Some friends have bought a typical ‘forest house’ just outside Burley and I was dead envious but they have had an awful lot of work to do on it.

I am sitting in the hospital at Banbury with a drip delivering my immunotherapy today so will be catching up on emails and then some reading. I think you might be right about the book club. I have just downloaded a book about Wallis Simpson which is setting out to disprove the bad reputation which surrounded her. Haven’t got far with it yet but thought that as it is non-fiction, I could read some fiction separately (lol). The hospitals around here are reducing footfall in the areas where people are vulnerable by not allowing anyone in apart from patients because of ‘the dreaded’ which I think is very sensible but it seems very quiet in here today.

Look after yourself.

Love

Michele x

@NanaBubbles @shortfriend @RobertA

Good morning everyone.

I thought it was about time to officially open our Book Club!

The first book then is going to be You Were Gone by Tim Weaver.

We can keep in touch with how we find it, try not to put any spoilers in, Incase some are at different parts. Remember it's just for fun! But as many of us are having to be indoors currently, this is something else to pass the time.

I hope you are all staying well and safe.

If there are any others who would like to join in, please do, everyone welcome.

Enjoy!! 😊

Chat soon

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff @shortfriend @RobertA

Hello everyone

I hope that you are ok and staying away from the dreaded CV! I have just received some lovely flowers from my “grown-ups” as we call our adult children, and good phone chats but I would love to have a hug from them, Mother’s Day or not, and see them in the flesh as it were. I expect that we are all in the same boat with that one.

OK with the book club, so will get going with ‘You Were Gone’ as soon as I can lay my hands on a copy and am looking forward to it - it will be really good to compare notes. I have never been in a book club before so not sure what to comment on - writing style, plot etc I’m guessing but feel free to prompt me.

I had a call from my wonderful Oncology Consultant on Thursday, who said that because I am on the Immunotherapy and steroids as well as being asthmatic, I am “extremely high risk” for the CVs so we had a ‘teleconsult’ (very explicit but who dreams up these words? lol) and he has said he doesn’t want me anywhere near the hospitals so has cancelled my next infusion and scans but we will have another ‘teleconsult’ in 6 weeks and I can ring him for advice if needs be. I have been having the Immunotherapy for well over a year now and my melanomas have just disappeared (all 30+ of them!) apart from the very largest one which has shrunk to about a cm across. When I had my last PeT scan there was no sign of any cancer activity so he is happy for me to miss some infusions and stay out of harm’s way.

How are you guys doing in your areas? All for now - going to potter in the garden and get some fresh air without the bitter cold wind this afternoon. I haven’t even given my roses a winter prune yet!!!

Love to all

Michele x

@NanaBubbles @RobertA @shortfriend

Hi Michele,

Ooh, good point!!! Silly billy me!!! I neglected to think about the difficulty of obtaining any books whilst so many places are shut down. Perhaps we should wait a while longer?? I certainly don't want anyone to go out currently, and I appreciate online purchases may also be tricky.

So.....STET .....as you were chaps.. hold fire!! 😊

Michele I am glad your oncologist was able to call you and discuss things. I think many others will be in the same position. It's a delicate balance to keep you safe, yet at the same time, judge whether a treatment can be postponed for a little while. Enjoy the pottering in the garden while we have the sunshine. I am sat in the window, doing some cross-stitch.

🤗🤗

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff @NanaBubbles @shortfriend

Good evening lovely friends

I have to be honest Lou. I have already started reading You Were Gone by Tim Weaver. I fancied it anyway so I jumped the gun and downloaded it on Amazon.UK. I recommend it so far 😉

Oh Michele, I am so sorry to hear that your Mother’s Day cuddles have been curtailed. How thoughtful of your family to send you flowers - they will also understand how important it is to keep you safe though this isolation business is very very trying. It is at least fantastic to know that your melanomas have disappeared. 🥳 What great news.

I am due for a blood test next week. It hasn’t been cancelled yet. Watch this space. We now have 15 cases of Covid19 in Jersey. It doesn’t sound much, but this is a small Island and the risk is there, especially as we have had a number of Islanders coming home from France and Spain.

At least the beaches are empty and we live near to one so we can still have a walk in safety.

Love from Rob 🤗🤗

@RobertA @Sunshinedaff

Hi Lou, don’t worry about putting the book on hold for me as will follow Rob’s example and download from Amazon and start it straight away if that’s ok?

Rob, that beach is amazingly beautiful. How wonderful to live so close! 15 CVs confirmed on Jersey does seem a lot. Good luck with your blood test next week and hope you can steer clear of the virus.

I hope you both enjoyed the sunshine today. I managed to prune some of the roses and generally tidied up a bit. Geoff bought me 2 little Ko-jo-mai dwarf Japanese cherry trees which are covered in blossom just now and he planted them this afternoon for me. I am feeling very lucky and cared for! Hope you have had a good day too. More sunshine tomorrow apparently.

Love

Michele x

@RobertA

Hi Rob,

Lovely to hear from you!

Oh that's ok if you have started, I just realised I didn't want people going out specially to buy it in the current health climate. Glad you are enjoying it though!! 😄

I hope you will still be able to enjoy walks in solitude. Here the beaches were packed like on a summer's day! Crazy!! Not us though!

We have just finished dinner, watching a movie now.

Hope you have a peaceful evening.

🤗🤗

Lou x

@NanaBubbles

Hi Michele,

Oh ok, great, if you have been able to download it! Fabulous!!

I forgot that was an option! Haha!

So glad you enjoyed the afternoon in the garden. Hope you are resting up now! Amazing how tiring it is pottering! 😄

Have a good evening,

🤗🤗

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff @RobertA @shortfriend

Hi everyone,

A REALLY GOOD READ!

I have now started on ‘You were gone’ and so far thoroughly enjoying it. It is not a hard-to-read book at all and look forward to hearing what other people think about it. I was able to download from Amazon onto my kindle easily for £4.99 but I see that it is on other book download websites as well for about the same price.

Hope everyone is well and avoiding the dreaded virus!

Michele x

• LouiseJLouiseJ Posts: 592 mod

@NanaBubbles @RobertA @shortfriend

Hi all,

OOOH I am so glad you are enjoying the book Michele, I have finally finished the book I had been on, it was a very slow read, but towards the end was better, but it took me ages!

I am now ready to start reading it too.

We are keeping well from the virus thank you, only one going out to work in the Food Hall.

Thankfully we have had a beautiful few days seeing the sunshine, which is helping massively.

Have a good evening everyone,

Lou xx

@Sunshinedaff @NanaBubbles @shortfriend

Good evening lovely friends.

Well, I have finished 'You Were Gone'. I did enjoy it and I am looking forward to discussing it with you later on.

We have 64 confirmed Coronavirus cases here now and we are in lockdown too. We are allowed to go out for a walk and it is so quiet that we have no problem keeping away from people. We are just a bit anxious in the supermarkets but we are fairly close to one on the edge of town and it is pretty quiet. A large number of local businesses are offering delivery services now. A new website has been launched which brings them all together and it is really popular. It is great service and hopefully it will prove a lifeline to local businesses and preserve jobs.

Wow Lou, is H still working at the Food Hall? That must be quite a job in the present circumstances.

Love from Rob xx

Good afternoon friends! 😄

We have another beautiful day, few clouds, but got the washing on the line, which is always a good thing!

I am LOVING the book! It is so easy to read isn't it! I have to make myself put it down and do things! 😄.

Yes, Rob, H is still working in the Food Hall, thankfully, she only comes into contact with customers for two hours of her shift when the store opens.

I hope you are all having a good day,

Chat soon,

Lou xx